THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Rabu, 8 Februari 2012

Taeyeon Wants to Fly on a Private Jet


On February 6, SNSD appeared on SBS 'Bae Ki won and Choi Young Ah's Good Moring' to talk about their recent trip to the U.S. During their, SNSD performed live on 'The Late Show with David Letterman' and 'Live! With Kelly,' making their presence known to mainstream America.

After showing clips of their performances, the show's host asked Yuri what her goal was. Yuri answered, 'Since we haven't really started our U.S. promotions yet, I would like to spend more time promoting our album. I'd also like to go on a U.S. tour, and to go a step further, although it's a big dream, I would like to try a world tour some day.'

Taeyeon, however, gave a more practical answer as she said, 'Because of our overseas concerts, we travel a lot, and it made me really want to fly oon a private jet. If I had to mention a small dream, it would be to travel on a charter flight.'